Described as a “fast-paced, highly interactive job search boot camp,” “Career Navigator” is a five-day training program for long-term unemployed professionals who are looking to revitalize their job search.
According to Niagara’s WorkSourceOne website, the focus of the training program is to arm job seekers with the most effective skills and tools for creating a successful outcome in the current job market. The program runs from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Nov. 28 – Dec. 2 at Niagara’s WorkSourceOne Center, 1001 Eleventh Street, Niagara Falls and is free to all active WorkSourceOne members.
The five-day itinerary:
- Day 1: Competency Definition, Aspects of Job Loss
- Day 2: Career Management Strategy, Value Proposition
- Day 3: Branding and Marketing YOU, Speed Networking
- Day 4: Evaluation and Decision Making, Mock Interviews
- Day 5: Foundation for Career Success, Goals, STAR Stories
Niagara’s WorkSourceOne is operated by Niagara County Employment & Training (NCET) and the New York State Department of Labor’s Division of Workforce Services.
For more information, visit Niagara’s WorkSourceOne website or call 716-278-8108.