Learn the basics behind data-driven marketing and see real-life examples of how customer data can be used to create targeted one-to-one communication at the “How Your Data Can Drive Results” seminar on Thursday, June 27 at Compu-Mail headquarters on Grand Island.
Topics covered include:
- how to identify your potential data sources
- what customer data matters most
- ways to incorporate personalization
- what “trigger marketing” can do
- how to use data to make communications more relevant
- how data driven marketing boosts response
Class is limited to 10 participants. Continental breakfast provided. For more information visit the Compu-Mail Events page. Compu-Mail Headquarters is located at 3235 Grand Island Blvd., Grand Island.
Please contact Karen Renzi with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.