Yet another upcoming search engine optimization event is happening in Western New York, this time it’s being present by the Social Media Club of Buffalo and entitled “You Don’t Know SEO” starting at 6 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 22 at Brawler’s Back-Alley Deli in Buffalo.
Sam Insalaco, owner of theBrewRoom, a SEO, web design and development company, will touch on basic SEO terms, tools and advanced techniques. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- basics: Meta basics, url, title, description, keywords, content basics, image optimization and inbound links
- distribution: social sharing, feed readers
- common issues: duplicate content, URLs
- advanced techniques: schema.org, HTML structure
- analytics and tracking & tools: Google analytics in a time of no more keyword data, and Google and Bing webmaster tools
Have a SEO-related question? Attendees are invited to leave questions and comments on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/625637024155907/
Brawler’s Back-Alley Deli is located at 76 Pearl St., Buffalo.